Thursday 20 March 2014

Plane livery


This is a revised version of the design below and is my final livery design. I changed the text placement and put it on the tail, this way the plane isn't too cluttered. The characters have been moved to the top of the plane so they can spread out a little better. Just for the sake of colour scheme I coloured the wings red for obvious reasons. Finally i placed my logo on the side of the plane towards the front however I didn't put the text on this is because I'm using the image in the logo to associate different elements of the my Air Yokohama brand.
This was my first idea for my plane livery, as you can see it uses elements from my business card to relate them. I feel the text across the wings is a bit overkill and needs to be changed however i do like the Japanese characters on the tail of the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment