Thursday 27 March 2014

website development and final

Above is an image of the final design for my website. I am happy with this design as i feel it serves its purpose as a user friendly airline site whilst keeping the themes and design elements that are used across all of my project outcomes.

I feel the placement for this design idea is a lot better however I feel its not complete so i will further develop it.

For this page of development I added some images which link to other stages of my website but I'm not too fond of the placement.


This is the first section of my website. From the get go I liked the bar and banner as they kept the same theme as the other design elements that are used in my designs. The advertisement box works nicely as it provides the idea of luxury getaway in an interactive and friendly website.


No comments:

Post a Comment